Why are Aurora canopy tents so awesome, you ask?
We’ve got five great reasons to choose an Aurora tent.
1) Auroras canopy tents are printed on 600D polyester. This material is flame and water resistant. It meets CPAI-84 SEC.6/ULC S109 and NFPA 701 Fire standard specs. This means you can use this product indoors at trade show events that have stringent fire-retardant specifications for all exhibitors.
Check out this super satisfying video of us spilling coffee on our canopy tent and how it rolls right off without staining the fabric:
2) We only use heavy duty commercial grade 40 mm hex frames for our canopy tents. This means that you dont need to worry about your tent frame getting bent under the weight of the rain or flying away when the winds pick up a bit. Theres nothing worse than chasing a 10×10 canopy tent around a golf course. Really windy day? Ask about adding our canopy tent weights or pegs to your order.
3) Our canopy tents can be printed on all surfaces and there is no limitation to design, colour or print area. The entire canopy top is 100% usable for your custom graphic
4) Accessories like back walls, side walls, tent leg weights, feather flag attachments are available in order to make your tent stand out from the rest.
5) We can customize your walls for your tent. Do you want a clear PVC window on one of your walls? How about a zipper down the middle so that you can enclose the space but also come in and out? Ask us to find out more on how we can customize your canopy tent.
Need a tent? We can help.